ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: ApacheCon Talk
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 14:17:36 GMT
I like very much the look of the presentation (specially the demo page).
The content seems rather complete, but I'm wondering if it will not be too
long (especially with 3 demos).  Did you already test it?

Just two minor remarks: There is no slide about the future of ivy, and I'm
wondering if the integration with maven should not be more highlighted. (I
know, I just said that it might already be too long...)

Anyway, the slides are very nice, and I hope to be at Amsterdam to see it in
live.

Gilles