ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Piyush Purang" <ppur...@gmail.com>
Subject ivy:configure loading configuration as a resource from the classpath
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:44:59 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to integrate ivy, as our dependency manager, into our build
processes. I wanted to know if there is a possibility to configure i.e. use
ivy:configure ant task and pass it a resource eg, com/xyz/abcd/ivy/ivy-
conf.xml which is part of a jar file on the classpath (like one can do for
ant:property task). This way we can deliver configration in a jar file.
Note: I don't want to use JAR URL scheme as we don't know by which name
(incl versions etc) and where (location on the FS) the jar might be.

Is that possible out of the box?
If not has anyone written such an ant task? How easy would that be? Maybe it
is already a part of the nightly builds?

Thanks.

Cheers
Piyush Purang