ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Crahen" <eric.crahen.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Help! Help me use a Maven repository!
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:35:34 GMT
I'm writing some code that is a plugin for this Maven oriented project. I
tried to use Maven, I really did. But it turns out I would rather drink a
glass of lye than use Maven.

So, I want to create an Ivy resolver that talks to this Maven repository. I
can understand very little about how maven works due to is stellar
documentation, so maybe some of you can help me translate this into an Ivy
resolver. Please help me make sense of this.

The pom for my project has this stuff in it.

  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.jvnet.hudson.main</groupId>
      <artifactId>hudson-core</artifactId>
      <version>1.77</version>
      <scope>provided</scope>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>

  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>java.net</id>
      <url>https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository</url>
      <layout>legacy</layout>
    </repository>
    <repository>
      <id>java.net2</id>
      <url>https://maven2-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository</url>
    </repository>
    <repository>
      <id>hudson-libs</id>
      <url>
https://hudson.dev.java.net/source/browse/*checkout*/hudson/hudson/main/lib
</url>
      <layout>legacy</layout>
    </repository>

  </repositories>

I tried to run mvn -X to get some idea of the URLs it hits, and I say this
float by
https://maven2-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/org/jvnet/hudson/main/hudson-core/1.77/hudson-core-1.77.pom

The https://maven2-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/ isn't browsable
so I'm not sure what the layout is.
Can anyone help me turn this insanity into ivy?!

--

- Eric