ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Crahen" <eric.crahen.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Buy I want to use *my* version!"
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 02:14:05 GMT
I have exactly the same use case. The reason that the resolver chains always
break down has to do with how Ivy's cache is implemented. The change
suggested here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-399, would allow
this to be corrected. Once this is done, all you would need to do to use
your versions is resolver against a resolver chain with your local
repository at the head.

I have not found any simple work around with the current revision of ivy

--

- Eric