ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From easyproglife <easyprogl...@gmail.com>
Subject cachefileset and war files
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2007 08:06:56 GMT
Hi.

I am building a WAR file using ivy.

I need to populate "/WEB-INF/lib" directory of the WAR file with all
'runtime' configuration artifacts.

If I use ivy:retrieve to some directory, I can then use <zipfileset
dir="..." prefix="WEB-INF/lib".../> in order to insert them into the WAR
file in the correct directory using the prefix attribute.

My question is if it is possible to skip the retrieve and directly use ivy
cachefileset task as a source to the WAR file.

The only problem is that I don't have the "prefix" attribute in
"cachefileset" task and of course it should not be there.

As I understand, what I need is simply a fileset wrapper that has prefix
attribute and sub-fileset from any type (cachefileset, zipfileset, etc.).

This may be related to Ant, not necessarily to Ivy, but I want to get your
opinion.

Thanks.