ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Wang, Han BGI SF" <Han.W...@barclaysglobal.com>
Subject Ivy configuration problem
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:13:18 GMT
Hi,
    I would like to know know to change the default behavior of ivy
retrieve when no conf is specified in the dependency tag. Here is the
situation, say I have a library module in the repository with the
following ivy.xml file:

      <ivy-module version="1.3">
            <configurations>
                  <conf name="core" />
                  <conf name="test" />
      </ivy-module>

    and my project has a dependency on this library. So in the ivy.xml
file in my project I have this line:  <dependency org="org"
name="module" rev="revision" />, no "conf" attribute is specified. So by
default all the artifacts will be retrieved. Is there a way to only get
the artifacts published in a configuration when no "conf" is mentioned
instead of everything?

Thanks

Han Wang
Associate Development Engineer
Phone: +1 (415) 908-7960
Fax: +1 (415) 618-5447

45 Fremont Street
Barclays Global Investors
San Francisco
CA, 94105
United States
BARCLAYS GLOBAL INVESTORS

--

This message and any attachments are confidential, proprietary, and may be privileged.  If
this message was misdirected, Barclays Global Investors (BGI) does not waive any confidentiality