ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From SELG Alexander <alexander.s...@wave-solutions.com>
Subject RE: Working parallel on different modules without building and pu blishing jar files
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 12:10:34 GMT
Hi Eugene,

the patch you sent to me matches the patch I've got from Xavier.

I don't see it as a problem that you have to change the resolve chain in the
ivyconf file. I think it's a good idea to have a switch for turning this
feature on or off. Developer who like the old behaviour wouldn't need to
change anything.
Maybe the ivyconf.xml is not the best place for that but I think it's no
problem to add the lines for the typedef and the eclipse resolver in the
ivyconf.

Alex