ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <ivy:buildlist> with specific configurations
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:41:55 GMT
Hi Jean-Baptiste, nice to see you here :-)

I think I understand your need, but be careful that this could only be
used with the root attribute being set. Maybe also with the leaf
attribute. Otherwise I do not see how we could consider this conf.

If we are in sync, I think you can open an issue in JIRA (and also
clarify your use case to satisfy our curiosity :-)).

- Xavier