ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <>
Subject Re: Using Cocoons Maven repo
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 07:11:52 GMT
On 2/22/07, Ross Gardler <> wrote:
> At Apache Forrest we are moving towards an ivy managed build system.
> Most of our dependencies come from Cocoon, which uses Maven2. We can
> therefore get the majority of our jars from either:
> or
> However, I just can't seem to set up my ivyconf correctly to use these
> repos. Can someone tell me what the resolver config should look like for
> the above two Maven2 repositories.

According to what I see in these repos, it seems that the first one is a
maven 1 repo and the second is a maven2 one. So I think you should be able
to use them like this:

  <conf defaultResolver="apache" />
    <chain name="apache">
        <ibiblio name="regular" root=""
        <ibiblio name="snapshot" root="" m2compatible="true" />

Hope this helps,

- Xavier