ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "John Gill" <llign...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starngely non-referenceable path from cachepath
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:22:01 GMT
This might be a long shot, but I seem to remember having a similar problem
with path refid's in ANT (although I was using IVY as well) and spent quite
some time trying to figure it all out. I came to the conclusion that the
pathid name was too long or something, so I shortened it to "lib-path" or
something like that, and then it started working for me.

Basically, I had something like:
<path id="resolved.build.dependencies.path">
    <fileset dir="${build.jar.dir}">
       <include name="**/*.jar"/>
    </fileset>
</path>

But when I used later in the ant script like this "<path refid="
resolved.build.dependencies.path"/>" I got a similar message that you got.

After stuffing around for a while, I simply changed the name of the id to
"lib-path" and it started working. So try shortening the name if the refid.

--
Regards,
John Gill