ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Davide Baroncelli <baronce...@yahoo.com>
Subject IDEA project setup, or "Is there a standard way to deal with source and library artifacts?"
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 09:13:55 GMT
Hello,
as part of our build process (which is "ivy-ized" in that every subproject declares its dependencies
and its publications through ivy) we would like to provide some sort of standard way of not
only retrieving the dependencies when building, but some sort of support for retrieving not
only the binary dependencies but also their source and javadoc packages. I wondered what is
the best way to deal with this in ivy: it seems there is no explicit way to declare source
and javadoc artifacts, is it there?

Thanks,
Davide Baroncelli.