ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Jan Hartmann" <jan.hartmann....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Getting dependency sets from ivy.xml for further ant use
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:17:45 GMT
Wouldn't this mean, that I need to change my ivy files? Because the libs in
lib.dir are not versioned or use any sub folders, but the dependencies I
retrieve are versioned and use organisation and module. So I think, the
current ivy files wouldn't resolve the libraries in the lib.dir...

- Jan Hartmann

2007/2/28, Gilles Scokart <gscokart@gmail.com>:

> The only solution I see with the current implementation is to make two
> resolve: one for the retrieve in lib directory, and then a second one
> using
> the lib dir as a repository.  But there is maybe other solutions...
>
> Gilles

Do