ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Jan Hartmann" <jan.hartmann....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Getting dependency sets from ivy.xml for further ant use
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:29:57 GMT
I should define the target directory, into which ivy puts the retrieved
dependencies, as a repository? But at the post resolve stage - at which I
call cachefileset - some of the needed dependencies aren't in this folder,
yet, because they need to be retrieved. And as far as I understood, only
cachepath supports useOrigin, doesn't it?

- Jan Hartmann