ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Jan Hartmann" <jan.hartmann....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Getting dependency sets from ivy.xml for further ant use
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:06:47 GMT
Hi.

Thanks for your answer and sorry for my late one. The build process had to
stand back for some time in cause of other issues...

The build system has an ivy file for each project, but all retrieve their
dependencies into the same folder to avoid duplicates.
Retrieved dependencies are unversioned. So cachepath and cachefileset are
fine, but use not the libraries in the central lib folder but the dependency
paths in the ivy cache and are versioned, too. I was hoping to find
something, which just gives me the dependencies, which are related to the
current ivy-file, from my ${lib.dir}...

-  Jan Hartmann