ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Jan Hartmann" <jan.hartmann....@googlemail.com>
Subject Getting dependency sets from ivy.xml for further ant use
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:30:20 GMT
Hi.

My situation is as followed:
I'm working in a multi-project workspace and my build process should build
all projects. Since there are a lot of tasks, which are needed for more than
one project build, I'm trying to build those tasks in a generic way. Also
those projects depend on a lot of similar libraries and for saving disk
space I want to put all libs resolved by ivy into one lib folder for all
projects, so that libs a, b, c and d are not copied into a lib folder for
each project.
Now, when packaging the projects I need a pattern which of the libs should
be put into package and as I try to keep it as generic as possible, I don't
want to define tasks for each project packaging with a specially defined
fileset. In the ivy.xml files there are all needed libs defined for each
project, so is there a way to get this set of dependencies for the packaging
task?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Jan