ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Loehr, Ruel" <rlo...@pointserve.com>
Subject Ivy reports - nullpointer exception
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:36:20 GMT

Hey guys,

I've just introduced ivy into our build system.   It's a nice project
and works well.    Now on to mine question.......

On my local box the ivy reports ant task works fine.   2 users have
reported the following error:

[ivy-report] Transforming into
D:\Proyectos\projects\PointServe\ESO_3_0\dev\snm\build\bin\dependency-re
ports

[ivy-report] Processing C:\Documents and
Settings\czuniga.AVANTICA\.ivy\cache\pointserve-eso-bdlclient.xml to
D:\Proyectos\projects\PointServe\ESO_3_0\dev\snm\build\bin\dependency-re
ports\pointserve-eso-bdlclient.html

[ivy-report] Loading stylesheet C:\Documents and
Settings\czuniga.AVANTICA\.ivy\cache\ivy-report.xsl

[ivy-report] Processing C:\Documents and
Settings\czuniga.AVANTICA\.ivy\cache\pointserve-eso-build.xml to
D:\Proyectos\projects\PointServe\ESO_3_0\dev\snm\build\bin\dependency-re
ports\pointserve-eso-build.html

[ivy-report]
C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/czuniga.AVANTICA/.ivy/cache/ivy-report.xsl
:215:41: Fatal Error! Unknown error in XPath Cause:
java.lang.NullPointerException

[ivy-report] : Fatal Error! Fatal error during transformation Cause:
Fatal error during transformation

[ivy-report] Failed to process C:\Documents and
Settings\czuniga.AVANTICA\.ivy\cache\pointserve-eso-build.xml

I've tried recreating there error, deleting my cache and rebuilding, but
cannot reproduce it.  I know there isn't much to go on here, but I'm
hoping somebody has maybe seen something similar??   I couldn't find
anything in the list archives....

Any ideas on which direction I should take in reproducing this?

Thanks!
Ruel Loehr