ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "James Mochel" <jmoc...@clearstorysystems.com>
Subject Starngely non-referenceable path from cachepath
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:11:32 GMT
I have been happily using IVY on a large project and I just ran into a
gotcha.

In my build file I use this to create a path with all the resolved

<ivy:configure file="${commonbuild.root.dir}/ivyconf.xml"
validate="true" />
<ivy:resolve validate="true"/>
<ivy:cachepath pathid="resolved.build.dependencies.path"/>

And I can do a basic manipulation (immediately afterward in the file)
such as :

<pathconvert property="resolved.build.dependencies"
refid="resolved.build.dependencies.path"></pathconvert>

However, if I do this later in the file I get the following message:

"Reference resolved.build.dependencies.path not found."

Any thoughts on why the path would appear to go out of scope ?

Thanks

Jim Mochel