ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Korobskiy <dkro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re[2]: Improving resolve speed
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 17:56:28 GMT
easyproglife,

We are using Ivy on a large enterprise project, and all resolves are blazingly
fast.

Note,- we are not using any Internet repositories. Our main enterprise repository
is on the LAN. Well, OK, it is in ClearCase SCM which is mounted as a network
drive.

If you are using Internet repository, you might consider a LAN option.

Just a thought...

e> I guess so.

e> The only important point to me is to do all of this automatically.

e> Just read ivy.xml without need to explicitly use some of the modules inline.

e> On 2/1/07, Maarten Coene <maarten_coene@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> Is this the same as https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-354?
>>
>> regards,
>> Maarten