ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: typedef's & classloaders?
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 08:11:32 GMT
I think you will anyway inherit the dependency versions on ivy (and ant).  I
log4j is not used, but httpclient is (or might be).

By the way, when looking at the ivy.xml
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ivy/core/trunk/ivy.xml) I didn't
find any configuration (or combination of configuration) that allows to use
ant task but without httpclient.  Is it correct?

Gilles