I've tried source ZIP attachment with IvyDE and it worked, but JavaDoc attachment did not.
I'm configuring JavaDoc in exactly the same way I'm configuring source attachments.

The resolve seemed to have worked fine, but in the end the JavaDoc ZIP is not attached.

Do you know whether JavaDoc attachements are supported by IvyDE 1.2.0 or not?

Here is the example:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="http://ivyrep.jayasoft.org/ivy-doc.xsl"?>

<ivy-module version="1.4" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.jayasoft.org/misc/ivy/ivy.xsd">

  <info organisation="apache" module="commons-collections" revision="3.2" status="release"/>

    <conf name="default"/>

    <conf name="ide" description="JavaDoc and sources"/>

    <artifact name="commons-collections" type="jar" conf="default"/>

    <artifact name="commons-collections" type="src" ext="src.zip" conf="ide"/>

    <artifact name="commons-collections" type="javadoc" ext="javadoc.zip" conf="ide"/>

Dmitriy <1-127-441 @ICQ, DKroot @Skype, DKroot1 @AIM, dkroot1_at_gmail_dot_com @Google Talk>