ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Johan Stuyts" <j.stu...@javathinker.com>
Subject Re: Preventing remote repository access if artifact is already cached
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:09:22 GMT
> So your revisions are not considered changing... and do you use
> checkModified="true" ?

No, I do not specify that attribute on any of my resolvers. I use a custom
'ivyconf.xml' and the only file from the standard configuration that it
includes is 'ivyconf-default-chain.xml', which also does not specify the
attribute.

I also set attribute 'checkUpToDate' on element 'conf' to 'false', but
that does not help either. It does do what it says in the documentation
though: the repository from which the artifact was cached is not accessed
to check the date.

Johan