ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Crahen" <eric.crahen.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Artifacts with subdirectories?
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 05:51:05 GMT
If I wanted to store some artifacts and preserve a directory structure, is
there someway to do this?
For instance, I might have some ".xml" artifacts that have to live in
certain directories:

conf/
  base.xml
  ext/
    ext.xml

I have several configuration packages that depend on one another and
ultimately, the
leaf nodes of the tree build different jars of configuration, where some
config is shared.

It seems that the closest I can get is to use a series of publish/resolve,
where I need
to change the patterns each time. Or I'd need to jar everything and
unjar/rejar when I
compile everything in the end.

I tried just including /'s in the artifact names but Ivy does not respect
that as a file separator.

--

- Eric