ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From easyproglife <easyprogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE (1.2) does not support non-standard attributes in ivy.xml files when Eclipse runs from JRE 1.5?
Date Sun, 21 Jan 2007 17:21:56 GMT
Unfortunately, IvyDE has a bug: the validation is hard coded "true" instead
of using ivyconf.xml value.

See org.jayasoft.ivyde.eclipse.cpcontainer.IvyClasspathContainer.java:188

As you can see, the 6th parameter is hard coded true.

Patch: replace the "true" to "_ivy.doValidate()". It Works!

Xavier, I don't know how to send the patch. There is no IvyDE SVN and no
JIRA category. Can you instruct me how to send the patch?

Anyway, since this is really a little change (as I described above) it is
easy to do it yourself.

By the way, I have found another bug (probably already in Jira, I haven't
checked): Ivy doesn't use Ant conventions for "yes/on/true" and
"no/off/false". I don't remember where in Ant documentation it is stated
that yes/on/true are all equal and that no/off/false are also all equal.