ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From easyproglife <easyprogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artifacts with subdirectories?
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 09:35:35 GMT
I want to suggest a simple yet powerful idea:

store all of your directory structure inside a ZIP file (Ant already has
core zip task) and publish it as a single artifact.

This keeps both your project design and ivy design simpler.

In your project, you don't have to deal with many configurations, and nor
with many retrieves when you use the published module. In my suggestion you
just get the zip file the standard way (by ivy:retrieve or directly by using
ivy:cachefileset) and unzip it using standard Ant task.

easyproglife.