ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is there a backup of the old ivy forum content in compressed format available?
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:44:51 GMT
On 1/29/07, Robert Buck <rbuck@m-qube.com> wrote:
> Yes, I tried that, but when I did a search and tried to navigate to the
> hits, none of the pages existed.
What did you use to do the search? Note that compared to the old site,
the main difference in URLs is that now you have to add a .html
extension where before you add URLs without any extension.

BTW, I'll upload the archive as soon as my zip tool has finished
building it (which may take some time, uncompressed it takes more than
500MB).

Xavier