ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re[4]: Does the IvyDE classpath container have support for source attachments?
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 08:14:47 GMT
On 1/12/07, Dmitriy Korobskiy <dkroot1@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Xavier,
>

> I've tried source ZIP attachment with IvyDE and it worked, but JavaDoc
> attachment did not.
> I'm configuring JavaDoc in exactly the same way I'm configuring source
> attachments.
>
> The resolve seemed to have worked fine, but in the end the JavaDoc ZIP is
> not attached.
>

> Do you know whether JavaDoc attachements are supported by IvyDE 1.2.0 or
> not?

To be honest I don't know. And I'm already so busy with plenty of stuff and
Ivy migration that I don't have time to test and debug for the moment. But
I'm not surprised it doesn't work, Peter (who implemented the feature) told
about a problem with javadoc. Sorry that I can't say more for the moment...

Xavier

Here is the example: