ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Ivy talk at ApacheCon Europe 2007?
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 21:55:55 GMT
Hi All,

I plan to make a proposal for a talk on Ivy at ApacheCon Europe 07. I'm
still wondering what kind of talk could be the most interesting. IMHO an
introduction for Ivy newbie or even for people who never heard about Ivy
would be the most interesting, since Ivy is not of widespread use for the
moment. What do you think? Do you see any particular things that would
really be interesting to talk about? Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks for your input.

Xavier