ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving a single file from a module configuration
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 14:39:47 GMT
On 1/2/07, Keith Johnston <keithj2@gmail.com> wrote:

> I cannot seem to find a way to retrieve a single file from a module.
> I want to retrieve a single published file from a module without its
> dependencies.  I've tried using various combinations of ivy:retrieve
> and ivy:resolve with no luck.
>
> What is the proper way to do this?

Using transitive="false" with resolve you will get only the module you want.
To get only one artifact, it depends on how the module is declared and on
the type of artifact. If the artifact you want is isolated in one
configuration, you can use conf="XXX". If the artifact you want is the only
one of one type, you can use the type filtering with type="jar" for
instance. If none of these solutions work, you won't be able to get what you
want except by declaring a dependency and naming the artifact you want as
John suggests.

Xavier

Keith