ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "John Gill" <llign...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artifacts with subdirectories?
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 12:41:36 GMT
I use this to get dependencies

<dependency org="jboss" name="jboss" rev="3.2.7.cots">
    <artifact name="jbossall-client" type="client" ext="jar"/>
</dependency>

and I seem to remember using this once before

<dependency org="jboss" name="jboss" rev="3.2.7.cots">
    <artifact name="someotherlib" type="server/all" ext="jar"/>
</dependency>

Not sure if you can publish like that though.

--
Regards,
John Gill