ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "John Gill" <llign...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving a single file from a module configuration
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 13:06:32 GMT
Have you tried specifying the artifact you want in the dependencies within
the ivy.xml file?

Something like this:
<dependency org="mycompany" name="mypackage" rev="1.2.3" >
            <artifact name="theartifactiwant" type="jar" />
            <artifact name="theotherartifactiwant" type="jar" />
</dependency>

--
Regards,
John Gill