ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Paolo Di Tommaso" <paolo.ditomm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Revision attribute
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 15:13:56 GMT
Ok, but I'm still thinking that would be better if the [revision] token in
ivy pattern and ${ivy.revision} should have the same value.

Thanks for your suggestion, anyway I've found another workaround using <ivy:
buildnumber />. The property ${ivy.new.revision) will provide a valid
number, when the revision is missing also.

Thanks, Paolo