ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Robert Buck" <rb...@m-Qube.com>
Subject RE: machine local repositories and disconnected development
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 18:01:49 GMT

Without having to hard code that logic in multiple places (once for the
dependency and once for the install) is there some way to automatically
trigger on any download from the public repository to duplicate the
download in the next tier of repositories (named or automatic). I'd like
to avoid the otherwise redundant information - the dependency
information and the install task information.