ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Revision attribute
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 14:38:49 GMT
You don't need to fill the attribute revision in your ivy file.  You can set
it in the attribute pubrevision of your publish task.  By doing so, you will
have the value of the revision in your script that publish because you
define it yourself (for example using the ant tstamp task.

I hope it answer your question?

Gilles