ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Crahen" <eric.crahen.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.4.1 Slowness?
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2006 13:58:58 GMT
Yes, my ivyconfig is available locally. The last line output before the
timing information
is:

[ivy:configure] setting 'ivy.default.always.check.exact.revision' to
'false'.

// delay

[ivy:configure] configuration done (97962ms)
[ivy:configure]         default cache: /home/crahen/.ivy/cache
[ivy:configure]         default resolver: online
[ivy:configure]         default latest strategy: latest-revision
[ivy:configure]         default conflict manager: latest-revision
[ivy:configure]         circular dependency strategy: warn
[ivy:configure]         validate: true
[ivy:configure]         check up2date: true

My project has no dependencies.

<chain>
  <cache/>
  <filesystem/>