ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Crahen" <eric.crahen.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Opt out of the cache for a resolver
Date Sun, 24 Dec 2006 07:44:17 GMT
Is there a way I can fail to resolve a dependency if it does not appear in
the remote repository?
For instance,

If I resolve against a <url/> resolver, and I find the dependency there, I
download it, my cache is
updated and I'll use the copy from my cache.

Now if that dependency is removed from the <url/> resolver and I resolve a
second time, I fail to
resolve the dependency, but I don't seem to invalidate the cache. So even
though the artifact no
longer exists in the repository I will resolve it out of my cache. I'll even
print a message like
"found [ whatever ] in
repository-that-acutally-no-longer-has-this-dependency"

--

- Eric