ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Crahen" <eric.crahen.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disconnected Development
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 22:33:19 GMT
The bigger problem to me is the delay it would introduce if I tried to
hit a website all the time. It would be noticable, and when I was
disconnected
I'd have to wait however long it takes the connection to time out, which
is not acceptable if I want to use an approach where I do builds very often.

--

- Eric