ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Crahen" <eric.crahen.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disconnected Development
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:24:32 GMT
I'll have to look at using a retrieve task. And using the get seems like it
could work.
I was looking for something more build into the ant tasks so it would seem
like less
work to people who use ivy. Sometimes people can resist a tool if they see
more
than one line because it seems like "a lot of work" to them, which is
somewhat silly
in my opinion. I think I can make up some auxiallary tasks that delegate to
the ivy
tasks, or write some ant macros that give the appearance of a single line
doing thing.

--

- Eric