ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From easyproglife <easyprogl...@gmail.com>
Subject version matcher
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 12:40:42 GMT
Hi.

I searched the documentation but found nothing detailed about version
matcher.

I am wondering what are built-in version matchers and how to use them?

To be specific, I need to distinct between a release version with "x.y.z"
version convention and an integration version with "x.y.z-integX" version
convention.
Using "x.y.+" as a version of a dependency will give me both revisions. I
need kind of reg-exp or wildcard mechanism to specify the version I want.
For example: in my case, I want "x.y.[[:digit:]]+" in reg-exp format.

So my question is if version-matcher (and specifically built-in
version-matchers) related to my case?

Thanks.