ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Eran Bartenstein" <ebarten1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Ivy List modules with extra attributes
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:55:33 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to list a module for a specified organisation and revision with
an extra attribute: kind.
However, it seems that Ivy ignores the extra attribute.

Also when checking into the code I can see no use of the extra attrbute
specified in the passed ModuleReviosionId.

I use the following:

                        HashMap extraAttributes = new HashMap();
                        extraAttributes.put("kind", "gsce");
                        ModuleRevisionId currModuleRevisionId =

ModuleRevisionId.newInstance(currOrganizationName, currModuleName,
                                        currRevisionName, extraAttributes);
                        PatternMatcher matcher =
_ivy.getMatcher(PatternMatcher.EXACT);
                        ModuleRevisionId[] moduleRevisionIds =
_ivy.listModules(currModuleRevisionId, matcher);

                        // Populate revisions array - with childs of type:
revision
                        RepositoryItem currRevisionRepositoryItem =
                                new RepositoryItem(currRevisionName,
currModuleRepositoryItem);

revisionRepositoryItemsList.add(currRevisionRepositoryItem);

My main purpose is to try and list all modules under all organizations that
match the specific extra attrbute.

Does anyone know how I can do that ?