ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Glen Marchesani" <gdml...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: where can I download ivy from
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:01:38 GMT
Wow thanks for all the help I am downloading now...

and Xavier it is good to be back around.  I have just come up for air after
an intense 6 months of contract work that was more like firefighting.  You
all know the story a 3 year job that had 6 months of time left and 2 and a
half years of work left ;-)