ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No documentation found on Ivy ant targets
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:09:19 GMT
On 12/21/06, Pierre H├Ągnestrand <pierre.hagnestrand@bwin.org> wrote:

> Hi
> I have tried to get some more information on the <repreport> task, but it
> seems like all documentation is closed?
> I have tried http://www.jayasoft.org/ivy/doc/use/repreport <BLOCKED::
> http://www.jayasoft.org/ivy/doc/use/repreport>

We are currently experiencing hosting problems for the jayasoft.org site, so
I've tried to migrate the site to a static one, but it seems that DNS has
not been updated yet. Anyway, check this: http://www.jaya.free.fr/

, and I can't find any documentation on
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ivy.html <BLOCKED::
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ivy.html>

This is really strange, because this page is on ASF and should not have any
problem.

Also the 1.4.1 source zip does not include documents.

No documentation is kept separated. You can download it here:
http://www.jaya.free.fr/downloads/ivy/1.4.1/ivy-1.4.1-doc.zip

In a near future everything will be available at the ASF, which will make
things a lot easier. Sorry for trouble related to the migration.

Xavier

Where do I suppose to find the documentation?