ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE (1.2) does not support non-standard attributes in ivy.xml files when Eclipse runs from JRE 1.5?
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2006 16:50:50 GMT
On 12/17/06, ophir bleiberg <ophir@personeta.com> wrote:

> First of all I must, once again, thank you for your prompt reply, this is
> the kind of thing that changes a tool from just "being good" to being
> usable.
>
> I checked and the validate attribute is already set to 'false' in our
> configuration file (otherwise, I assume, it would have failed on JRE 1.4as
> well, and when just running plain 'ant' tasks)...

So this is really strange. What can be the problem with JRE 1.5? Why does it
validate your ivy file while with JRE 1.4 it is disabled... I don't know!
Are you really sure validate is disabled with the ivyconf you use for IvyDE?
What you can do is check the IvyConsole and check the dumped configuration,
which should say if validation is disabled or not...

Xavier