ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.4.1 Resolve Slowness
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:18:58 GMT
On 12/14/06, David R Robison <drrobison@openroadsconsulting.com> wrote:

> Is there any plans to fix this in the next release? It is really causing
> problems with time required to compile our system. Thanks, David Robison

JIRA is now migrated on ASF infrastructure, so you can use it to file an
improvement issue. Then we'll see if somebody in the community provide a fix
for it. I can't say if it'll be part of the next release or not, the plan
for the next release is more focused on apache migration, code cleaning and
additional testing for the moment.

Xavier