ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Combining '+' notation with statuses
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 10:49:41 GMT
On 12/7/06, Ophir Bleiberg <ophir@personeta.com> wrote:

> Hi,

Hi

        Is there any way of telling ivy to use a dependency with '+'
> notation from a certain status (e.g. 4.0.1.+.release)?

This is not supported out of the box, but in your case you can know if the
build is an integration build just with the version, so what you need is to
write a very simple VersionMatcher which will handle your specific case. If
you have a look at another VersionMatcher you will see it's pretty easy to
write a custom one which will match your exact need. Have a look at the
subversion matcher for instance (which handles the + notation):
http://svn.jayasoft.org/projects/tools/ivy/src/java/fr/jayasoft/ivy/version/SubVersionMatcher.java

Xavier

        We are using the following version notation for our modules: