ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <>
Subject Re: version matcher
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 16:19:15 GMT
On 12/6/06, easyproglife <> wrote:
> Hi.
> I searched the documentation but found nothing detailed about version
> matcher.

You're right, the level of details is not very high.
The list of built-in version matchers is available here:

As you see there is no version matcher matching your specific need, having a
regexp version matcher could be a good idea, and it's pretty easy to write
actually. Have a look at how other are implemented, and I guess you'll
quickly understand.

I am wondering what are built-in version matchers and how to use them?