ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject use of branch with ivy 1.4
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 00:33:44 GMT
Hi,

I would like to use branches with ivy 1.4.

But I would not like to check in the name of the branch in ivy.xml, nor have a default branch
in ivy-conf.xml, because we are building many branches parallel.

We have a small macrodef which finds the branch from the ClearCase config spec. What I am
missing is something like the pubrevision attribute of the ivy:publish task.

As a workaround, I might want to use a stylesheet to write dynamically a branch attribute
with the desired value in my build, but I would prefer to use attributes in <ivy:publish/>
and <ivy:deliver/>.

Is this something for which I should open a JIRA ticket ?

Regards,

Antoine