ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject EAR/WARS/JAR dependencies
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 08:59:04 GMT

I have project with ears containing wars containing jars.  I would like to
have some jars placed in the ears (in a lib directory), and some jars
contained in the wars.

Idealy, I want the locate the knowledge of which jar should be in the wars
and which one should be in the ear at a single place.

The dependencies between the jars (and between war and jar, and between ear
and wars) are managed with ivy.

Idealy, I don't want to put any knowledge of wars/ears into the ivy file of
the jars.
Idealy, I also would like to limit the list of jar dependencies into my wars
ivy.xml.  I preffer to rely on ivy to provide me the full list of transitive
dependencies of a few top level jars.

Did anyone already tried to do something like that?

SCOKART Gilles