ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: pulling artifacts into classpaths
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:01:09 GMT

You should probably workaround, and add it explicetly in your path from your
ant script.  I mean use test.path that include the ivy exec.classpath and
your builded jar (or just the classes directory).

I guess that your ant script has anyway the knowledge to build the jars.  So
the worksaround should not be a strong limitation.  Is it?

Gilles