ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Getting reference to extra attributes in Ant
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 11:20:14 GMT
If it doesn't exist, you can maybe try to use artifactproperty.  With this
task, you can use patterns.  However, you will have to perform a resolve,
and maybe to have a dedicated conf.  Note that I'm not sure if the
properties will be set for the module you are resolving.

Otherwise, you will have to create an issue asking to add pattern support in
the info task.

Gilles