ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: ivy/maven proxy server
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2006 15:07:56 GMT
What are the features of your proxy compared to a generic http proxy like
squid?

It's just to satistfy my own curiosity. I currently only use filebased
repositories because they are easier to manage.  And when I want to use an
external dependency, I preffer to copy/create it manually on the company
repository.

Gilles